منہ کی بدبو
Read about home remedies for bad breath and bad breath treatments. Also read how to cure … Bad breath is caused by odor producing bacteria in the mouth.
These are some helpful tips to make you more refreshed:
1) Maintain, regular good oral hygiene, brushing teeth at least twice a day. Dental floss dental hygiene as part of the routine use and gargling with mouthwash least once a day. Bacteria on the tongue is also need to remove.
2) Avoid too much spicy foods.
3) Rinse your mouth after every food or drink, meat or dairy products.
4) Do not smoke.
6) Drink plenty of water hydrate the body and prevent dry mouth.
7) Use herbs such as parsley are natural antibiotics. Aloe vera has antimicrobial and antioxidant properties, which is why is was used as an ingredient in toothpaste.
8) Fruits and vegetables that are razor sharp teeth and mouth are natural cleaners such as Apple, cucumber, carrots, celery. Strawberry is also known for healthy teeth, apart from your regular diet.
9) For a quick breath-freshener you chew sugarless gum, sugar is a food source for bacteria in the mouth.
Article is shared from http://www.shadi123.com/